Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

03.14

Today is Pi Day! (and also Albert Einstein's birthday)  States, schools, and "nerds" pay homage to the equal mathematical ratio of the circumference of a circle to it's diameter. I was once a math lover during my school years.  
But I did not choose "PI" as the title of my blog for mathematical reasons.  I chose it for the circle.  The symbolism of a circle as a meaningful  shape.  A circle to me means unity, cycles, and centering.  The circle of life.  Four quarters (25) making a whole. For curvilinear forms making shape to interesting designs.  I also loved how the Pi symbol looked similar to the symbol of my horoscope (Pisces).  I love how so many "P" things are present in my life. But that could not be a coincidence.  No! To me it is the universe's way of telling me I am here for a greater purpose. That I am meant to do great things.  And as times progresses, through every experience, trial, tribulation, I am closer to finding out that reason of my being.  Hoping that I meet up to my own expectations as well. Either way, Happy Pi Day!

1 comment:

  1. This is so amazing. Great Tips !! Keep publishing the great content for your blog. Keep writing and sharing your thoughts with us. architecture firms in coimbatore

    ReplyDelete